A new service for enlightened businesses
Available throughout the UK, The Lampsafe 48-Hour collection and delivery service* is a one-price recycling service. We deliver a specially designed container for your spent fluorescent tubes and when full, you simply call us to collect. It could not be easier. The price includes rental of LS100 container, delivery, collection, recycling and full duty of care certification.
Approximate capacity for 1inch fluorescent tubes is 150 x 6ft or 450 x 2ft tubes. If requested full containers will be replaced with empty containers at time of collection.
- Ensures your compliance to the new Landfill and WEEE Directives, as well as existing Duty of Care legislation.
- Demonstrates your commitment to environmental best practice ? proof of which is increasingly being demanded by both public and commercial customers.
- Provides a safe, convenient and efficient method of disposal improving site housekeeping and reducing the volume of waste you send to landfill.
- Reduces health and safety risks with purpose-designed containers constructed in high durability polyethylene with shoebox lid for ease of access. The container comes complete with carrying handles, security strapping and is marked with highly visible safety labelling and the requisite European Waste Catalogue code number which is now mandatory.
- Eliminates harmful emissions to landfill and water courses
- Provides a safe internal or external lamp storage facility
- Supplies a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note certifying compliance with the Hazardous Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2005*
*Under Special Waste Regulations in Scotland, collections will normally be completed within 7-10 days and require Section 62 Special Waste Consignment notification.
What to do next
To take advantage of the Lampsafe service, just follow the three simple steps below.
- Call the LAMPSAFE HOTLINE, quoting your order number and requirements.
- Take delivery of your first Lampsafe container.
- Having loaded the container, call the Hotline again and arrange a convenient date for a free collection.
For further details call the LAMPSAFE Hotline: 0161 877 0977